Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Moving! Week 1

So I moved last Tuesday from NY to Philadelphia.
No, not a big move, but a move none the less.

So my calendar looked like this:
Tuesday - MOVE!

Wednesday - Start new job in Philadelphia, 1st night of Chanukah, $10 Burgers & Beers at Bridget Foys & fire lighting at Devils Den.  I was a really bad jew and had a burger with cheddar cheese. Nicole was much better and had a home made veggie patty. Now I believe both these burgers were very good, but I will be honest and say that I did have 3-4 beers before the burgers arrived. I mean we were celebrating my promotion and move, they were totally justified.

Thursday - I'm adjusting to my new office and new procedures. I feel like my head is spinning, there is so much work to do. But some people in my office were going to city hall (across the street) after work to see the mayor light the christmas tree. So we got some hot cocoa and crossed the street to see the tree lighting. Even Yogi and Booboo were there!
City Hall Christmas Tree
Friday - Chanukah dinner courtesy of Nicole. For some reason, I am no longer allowed to cook, I can only re-heat things. :0/ 

Prime rib, oven roasted veggies and of course latkes!
Our menorah with rainbow candles!

Saturday - UNPACK. Toys for Tots Toy Drive. Too many car bomb shots.

Sunday - UNPACK and prepare for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment