Thursday, April 26, 2012

TGFSC - Day 4

I can't believe we've made it this far! I thought for sure we'd cheat here or there, but we haven't! And we've even gone to bed 'hungry' aka no dessert.
More and more each day this challenge is making me realize how gluttonous I can be and how truly thankful I am, that I have that choice.

Our Menu today:
Breakfast: Yogurt ($1)
Lunch: Chicken Sandwich on ww bread with cheese, lettuce & tomato ($1.25)
Our typical lunch sandwich - Grilled chicken, ww bread, cheese, lettuce & tomato
 Dinner: Ground chicken, roasted red peppers, cabbage, onions, corn, beans, rice and a tomato ($1.35)

Dinner Day 4 - A bit blurry, but you get the idea.

No snack today, there was food left over from a meeting at work and I had a plate of salad for free!

Total for today: $3.60
A new record!
But will this savings of $1.40, I of course will spend it on dessert!
2 Peeps and a scoop of ice cream will set me back $.63

No comments:

Post a Comment