Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK DAY

I was super lazy today, not sure why. I guess because I could be. I didn't get outta bed until 1pm! And for those of you who don't know me that is something I just never do. When I did finally get up, I made my way to the market (this has become my job since Nicole is overnight every Monday.) where I passed a box for French onion soup & thought I bet that's not hard, I can do that. I pulled up a recipe on my phone, picked up a couple more items & hurried home, just the thought of this hot cheesey soup was making me hungry already!
While making this soup was not hard, I am an impatient person & it took a lot of patience, but it was all worth it in the end. Only regret, should have spent the extra money on the better cheese. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment