Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday - Chill Day

I can't remember the last time I had the luxury of waking up spontaneously.  In fact, I believe that I suffer from pager and alarm clock induced PTSD.  I woke up in a cold sweat with a heart rate of 140 this morning because the only thing that is worse than waking up to that damn alarm is spontaneously opening your eyes to daylight!!! Crap!  What am I late for?  Where am I supposed to be? Crap!

Lightning bolt... I'M ON VACATION!  My bed is where I'm supposed to be.

CBS Sunday morning & Homemade Brunch it is!

Potatoes with green peppers and onions seasoned with Paprika, Pepper and Everglades seasoning.
Bacon.  Perfectly, partially runny, partially set, over medium eggs.
Crunchy, Nutty Flax and Fiber Toast, with real butter.
Texas Pete Hot sauce.
And Dunkin' Donuts Coffee.

Perfect start to the day.  Now, bring on the Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment