Monday, August 15, 2011

Return!

I feel quite terrible that I haven't kept up with this...
Life I guess just takes over. 
I'm going to try and make this a daily ritual, so this week I'm giving myself 15 minutes each day to write something...if it starts to become too 'dear diary' ish, I'll change it to every other day, but for this week, to try and create a habit of writing, I'm going to write something each night.

I don't know why I stopped writing in the first place. I was playing soccer and rugby and I suppose it just took up too much of my time. Then I felt bad about not writing and I didn't know where to start, and I was like no one reads this anyways. But I've realized that its pretty therapeutic for me to write, even if it is about my dinner! :)

I've reached my 15 minute limit tonight...
real quick: today we went to Hershel's Deli, Flying Monkey and Erwan. All were excellent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment