Thursday, August 18, 2011

Doh!

I know I screwed up again! I said I'd write each day this week and I didn't write yesterday. I'm sorry! But it's not my fault! See, Wednesdays are Center City Sips night in the summer here and yesterday was my friend Jane's last Sip, (She's moving to Wisconsin Saturday) so I had to meet her out...and one thing led to another...
So last night we started at Devil's Alley then to Raven Lounge then to Ladder 15 and finally to Jay's Sushi for some much needed food. So as you can see by the time I got home...I passed out. (and was late to work today!) What I remember from Jay's (we've been there plenty of times) is its good fresh sushi for a really great price.

Today I did get to have some of Valanni's deep fried oreo desert. It was good, of course. But not a great as I had hoped my first fried oreo would be...Its kinda an odd picture, and it doesn't look great, but it tasted good!

No comments:

Post a Comment