Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reading Terminal Mar-YUM!

Today I didn't eat/make anything fabulous, so I will write about all we ate yesterday.
Nicole did go to Audrey Claire tonight, she said it was good, but didn't rave...I didn't go with her, so that's all I know.
Yesterday we stopped at RTM for produce for the week...ended up having lunch.
First, Hershels for a corned beef ruben. The bread was great and toasty, the meat was melt in your mouth soft, and salty with some fantastic sour cabbage and a great pickle I couldn't resist a bite or two before I remembered I should take a pic to share!
Hershel's corned beef ruben
After some 'window shopping' I spied Flying Monkey, I remember reading about their smores somewhere and convinced Nicole to share one with me.
Flying Monkey Smore
While it was awesome (are there bad smores?!) it was super messy, the chocolate was good enough (cold in the center), the marshmallow could have been toasted more (add that toasty flavor to the whole thing!), the 'graham cracker' wasn't cracker like at all, a soft taste less, brown patty. But like I said, are there really any bad smores...perhaps for $4, there are?

No comments:

Post a Comment